Need to ask a question?
Find what you need online!
Use www.careerswales.com to help you find out more about your options and plan your next steps.
- Use Search to find information on a huge range of careers and what you need to get into those careers, including the latest labour market intelligence on wages , job opportunities and employment trends
- Watch videos and read case studies and feature articles
- Click on Education and Courses to look for full or part time courses or work based training and information on funding for them.
- Get information and advice on going to university or taking a gap year
- Look at information on job trends so you get an idea of what jobs and skills are in demand.
- Select Jobs and Training to find out how and where to look for jobs and for advice on CV writing, application forms and interview techniques or for information on self-employment and what to do if you are facing redundancy .
- Search and apply for Jobs Growth Wales and Apprenticeship vacancies
- Create and save your CV in our CV builder.
Contact the Careers Wales Connect support team
Ø Web chat: Chat to us live online from careerswales.com using Web Chat
Telephone: 0800 028 4844 Lines are open between 9 a.m. and 6 p.m. Monday-Friday. Calls from a landline are free but standard mobile rates apply if you call from a mobile. Let us know your telephone number and we will call you back free.